Direct Transfer from Budapest to Krakow with private vehicle
Duration: 6-7 hours
The private shuttle service from Budapest to Krakow takes you on a beautiful scenic trip through the Tatra mountains, famous for their healthy and pure air, snowy peaks and gorgeous valleys. Your private driver picks you up in your hotel in Budapest, and drops you off at your hotel in Krakow. Our drivers are well educated, and the vehicles are equipped with winter tires and snow-chains during the cold season.
Budapest-Krakow private transfer:
- takes approximately 6 hours from hotel to hotel,
- is cheaper than most airline tickets in case of larger groups ,
- takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Krakow (or vice versa),
- is safe,
- is available with just the driver or with a guided service in English,
- offers an optional walk in Banská Bystrica, a charming old mining town in Slovakia
- is available in packages too!
Krakow short description
Krakow is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Vistula River, the city dates back to the 7th century. Kraków has traditionally been one of the leading centers of Polish academic.
Krakow photo album
Map of the Budapest-Krakow trip
Budapest - Krakow Direct Transfer
Direct Transfer from Budapest to Krakow with private vehicle. Featured price in case of a private group of 8 people: €126/person. Please confirm actual prices and availability in the top-right corner of the page by selecting the size of the group in the dropdown menu!